Wise Disk Cleaner 5.2 Professional esteve disponível como oferta em 22 de março de 2010
Wise Disk Cleaner é um aplicatico rápido e fácil de usar, desenvolvido para livrar espaço em disco ao deletar arquivos desnecessários que não são mais usados por nenhum software do seu sistema. Até os usuários menos experientes podem facilmente apagar arquivos desnecessários com esta ferramenta.
Desde o v5, o Wise Disk Cleaner não é apenas um limpador de disco, ele também é uma ferramenta de otimização e recuperação de arquivos.
Windows 98/ Me/ NT/ 2000/ XP/ XP x64/ 2003/ Vista/ Vista x64/ 2008 Server/ Windows7/ Windows7 x64; Pentium 233 MHz or above; 32 MB RAM or above; 5 MB hard drive space or more
Comentáriosrios do Wise Disk Cleaner 5.2 Professional
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Um ótimo programa, vc apaga o que realmente desejar (permite que vc escolha o que deve ser excluído).
Limpa realmente sua máquina removendo arquivos indesejados, que estão em pastas que vc nem imagina.
Defrag excelente vc acompanha sua execução o que não acontece com o defrag do Win Vista e win7.
Save | Cancel
* Straightforward and easy to use.
* Users have the ability to choose what types of files you want to find via "Disk Cleaner".
o Users can choose to delete, perma delete, or compress and move files found via "Disk Cleaner".
o Users are allowed to scan whole partitions or select folders for junk files.
o Users can specify "Disk Cleaner" to search for junk files with special attributes.
* Has the ability to recover deleted files via "Disk Recover".
* Users can permanently delete deleted files with "Disk Scrub".
* Users can defrag their hard drives with "Disk Defrag".
* "Disk Defrag" does the scanning, analyzing, and defragging all in one step - does not allow the users to decide if defragmentation is needed after the scanning and analyzing.
* "Disk Defrag" can only do one partition at a time.
* Program does not specify what algorithm is being used to securely delete files/scrub hard drive.
* "Disk Recover" has option to only show deleted files but shows all existing folders, regardless of if a deleted files was found in them or not.
WinUtilities Professional Edition
jv16 PowerTools 2009
For final verdict, recommendations, and full review please click here.
Save | Cancel
Why do people still get confused between temporary file removers like CCleaner and Disc cleanup tools like todays GAOTD?
They perform essentially very different functions.
CCleaner for instance is not designed to find duplicates, or unnecessary system files, nor to manage disc space or to recover deleted files.
Today's program will find unnecessary/ duplicate non-temporary files, allow secure deletion if wanted, and recover files, as well as defragging (collecting split files into 'one piece')for the drive partition.
Save | Cancel
#15, Joji. I for one don't mind the mentioning of the free alternatives. It's the people who claim the free ones are better, when they haven't compared them to the current giveaway. Those posts are totally useless.
Save | Cancel
Smooth download, installation, activation on Win-7 (x32) OS.
Note to Vista & Win-7 Users - you'll need to copy/paste "activate.exe" file onto your desktop (or wherever you prefer) then right-click the "activate.exe" file and run it as "Administrator" in order for activation to take effect successfully (this is what I experienced)..and, yes, I tried to activate program without using the "right-click, Admin" method, and it failed miserably (even when I ran the "activate.exe" file before I opened/accessed the program, per usual guidance procedures.)
As for Performance - I've been using the free version of this program for many months, and it is very effective & efficient. It's also very easy to use, as it has a nice/simple GUI, with a Wizard that guides users through the needed steps to run the selected cleaning tasks. In other words, it has a low learning curve.
Summary: The program does what it says and it does the job well. Two thumbs up for today's giveaway. Thanks, GOTD and WiseCleaner.
Glary Utilities - CNET User Rating 4/5
Save | Cancel
Other freebies that may be listed alongside CCleaner as they do (to a certain degree) one of the tasks that are included in the all-in-one packages listed on Ashraf's review of this here giveaway:
- Defraggler : http://www.piriform.com/defraggler
It differs from other defrag tools on the market, by enabling you to quickly and simply defrag the files you want to, without having to process the whole drive. Simply run it, select the file and defragment in seconds. No more struggling with the Windows defragmentation tool!
• Defrag Individual Files
• Defrag Free Space
• Compact and Portable
• Vista Support
• Locate Files on the Drive
- Recuva : http://www.piriform.com/recuva/download
* Restore lost files
We've all deleted files by mistake, or without realizing we'd want them at some future point. Photographs, documents, music files - we've all had regrets. With Recuva, you can get them back quickly, safely, and easily. This compact Windows program does the work for you, scanning your drives for the files you need, then recovering them in a flash.
* Thumbdrive, Camera and iPod support
Recuva works on any rewriteable media you have. Whether you need to recover priceless photographs from your digital camera's memory card, files you backed up to an external hard drive, or the documents you carry around every day on your USB key, Recuva's got you covered.
* Recovery from damaged or formatted disks
The dreaded hard drive crash. The file you forgot to backup before you reformatted a drive. Recuva can handle them too. It can scan through formatted disks that look blank and recover your files. With damaged or corrupted disks, Recuva will bring back what it can.
* Lightning-fast results
Recuva's basic scan will run through a large hard drive for deleted files in seconds. No matter what size of hard drive or media you're using, Recuva gets to work fast so you can find what you're looking for sooner.
* Quick-Start Wizard
For beginning and intermediate users, Recuva has a quick-start Wizard that guides you through the process of recovering your files. Let Recuva know what kind of files you're looking to recover, where they were located, and the program does the rest. For advanced users who want more fine-grained control, the full Recuva interface provides more options.
* View images before you restore them
Be sure you've found the right picture before you restore it with Recuva's preview feature. Once you've tracked down a set of files that look like they might be your holiday photos, you can use the Preview tab to scope them out within the Recuva window. It's fast and efficient, so you only restore the files you need.
* Securing your data – overwriting deleted files
If you can recover your files with Recuva, a hacker can too. That's why Recuva has Secure Overwrite: a way to erase any traces of your files, even if you deleted them in Windows Explorer. Securely overwrite your files through Recuva and nobody will ever recover them.
* Deep Scan Option
Not every deleted or damaged file is easy to find. Some of them take a bit more digging. Recuva's Deep Scan option helps you find even more files buried on your hard drive or removable drives. It takes a bit longer but it's worth it.
* Portable Version
Take file recovery with you anywhere you go with the portable version of Recuva. Small, fast, and friendly (just like its desktop version), Recuva Portable fits on a USB drive so you can make it part of your portable toolkit. No installation required!
* Multi-language Support
Recuva is available in many different languages, so it can help you no matter where you are and what language you speak.
* User Community and Documentation
A full set of detailed documentation for Recuva is available at docs.piriform.com. You'll find how-to's, tips and tricks, and technical information for power users. Or, join our active forums at forum.piriform.com to chat with fellow users and get even more answers to your questions.
Of course there is a lot more free stuff in this category/these categories around. These are the ones I use most for a specific task.
Also intersting package: Revo Uninstaller:
Here is the list of the tools and utilities included in Revo Uninstaller:
* Auto Start Manager - Stop programs that start automatically on Windows startup; speed up loading of Windows!
* Windows Tools Manager - Handy and useful tools bundled with every version of Windows; easily find useful system tools and options!
* Junk Files Cleaner - Find and remove unnecessary files from your computer; free up disk space and delete files you do not need!
* Browsers History Cleaner - Erase web browser history, visited pages history and temporary internet files of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape and Opera web browsers; free up a lot of disk space by deleting temporary internet files like temporary saved videos, temporary flash files, temporary pictures etc!
* Office History Cleaner - Remove the history of most recently used files in MS Office; remove your tracks by deleting the list of last opened MS Office documents!
* Windows History Cleaner - Remove the history of recently opened files, delete temporary files, remove usage tracks and other history items that are saved by Windows; remove your tracks saved by Windows for a lot of operations!
* Unrecoverable Delete Tool - Erase files and folders forever; be sure that nobody could recover your files and folders after deleting!
* Evidence Remover - Make sure already deleted files, folders and other data are unrecoverable; securely erase your data!
[This comment #5 at time of submission 12:15 GMT+1
Also submitted on Ashraf's review page]
Save | Cancel