Vov Screen Recorder 2.2 esteve disponível como oferta em 21 de outubro de 2019
Vov Screen Recorder é uma ferramenta útil para capturar a tela do computador, por exemplo, gravar as atividades em curso na tela.
Usando Vov Tela Gravador, você pode gravar sua área de trabalho para criar um vídeo para demonstrar o funcionamento de um programa, compilar um conjunto de produtos de vídeo de demonstração para algum cliente, registro de jogabilidade para postar em redes sociais ou registro de qualquer outra atividade na tela para compartilhar com os amigos ou acionistas, ou para fazer upload de vídeo serviços de streaming.
Vov Gravador de Tela pode capturar uma área específica ou a tela inteira. Todos os populares formatos de vídeo são suportados, como AVI, QuickTime (MOV), MP4, MPEG, FLV, WMV, de Vídeo Matroska (MKV).
Vov Gravador de Tela inclui e usa FFMPEG tecnologia, que não requer qualquer adicional de codecs de vídeo.
Windows 7/ 8/ 10
Comentáriosrios do Vov Screen Recorder 2.2
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
From Vovsoft EULA
Vovsoft may collect information which is reasonably necessary for its services with the individuals to whom the information relates. The types of information Vovosoft collects will depend on the particular service we have with you.
(Our software products may collect information of usage and send it to server of Vobsoft over internet. This behaviour is needed to improve the product and to fix bugs. Vovsoft may only publish anonymous broad demographic statistics about the usage of the product.)
(Vovsoft may also collect information indirectly from third parties, such as from our partners, from third party providers, and through various other methods, including: Cookies, Referrers, IP addresses, System information.)
No mention of who those third parties are.
Save | Cancel
The worst screen recorder I have ever tested!
I have tested many many screen recorders on Windows, just to find one that can fully record screen together with AUDIOS playing from my PDF files (so far only one could!)
This software could not, either. But it was even worst:
- Downloaded zip file from GATD, unzipped it and installed on Win 7, x64 without problem. Activated the software successfully as guided in the Readme file, but you would have to type the code MANUALLY, not copy & paste. Not sure why, since it showed a Paste button to the right!!!
- The software allowed you to select your own output destination for recorded videos, BUT you would have to first create a folder in Windows Explorer (or others). It only allowed you to select an existing folder!!! Crazy enough?
- I tested to record one video in MP4 format, and nothing happened! No output file found! Then I changed to record in MOV format. And it worked. Then changed again to record in MP4, and it worked! Again, and agan. BUT, I found that the output file names always were "output" AND the software would automatically erase the previous output file of the SAME format. It means if you forgot to rename or move the recorded files, you may lose them forever just by recording a new screen! Hmmm!!!!
- Even with those bad things, I thought I might still keep this software if it could record audios inside my PDF files. But it could not do that.
- And you also see the software has an outdated UI.
Definitely uninstalled this software. There are many free, open source screen recorders that can do much better than this.
Save | Cancel
No instructions of any kind. For example how do you move the recording area to the area you want to record? I've looked online and Vov website, not an inkling. Looks like another waste of time!
Save | Cancel
To keep a long story short:
• I also find Vovsoft dubious but have no proof. So just avoid in order to manage the risk.
• If you have ZDsoft Screen Recorder and/or the recent Tuneskit Screen Recorder, then you do NOT need this Vov Screen Recorder.
Save | Cancel
If you replace the FFMPEG.EXE with a build that runs under windows Vista the program works as designed under Vista just fine BUT it's got several things lacking in the design.
1: It does not even attempt to capture any audio from the system or default record device so the resultant video capture has no audio stream.
2: when you stop capture FFMPEG.EXE continues on with no progress notification or completion notification when it has finally finished encoding the captured vide.
3: you cannot know within the program when it is ok to play the encoded captured video file without using a tool like task manager to watcg FFMPEG.EXE process and wait for it to end, only then is the output video file valid and safe to view in an external player.
One good thing is the mp4 profile it uses does not subsample the chroma so colours captured are as close to original as possible with AVC x264 encoding. Colour is encoded YUV 4:4:4
It is nice to see the vendor admitting they used FFMPEG in their program up front! Does that mean vovsoft is going to honour the GPLv3 license they are using it under and make the source available for the entire product since that's one of the terms if you build FFMPEG.EXE with GPLv3 licensing enabled and incorporate it into your own project! They should also include the file GPLv3.TXT with the program too in order to be compliant with the FFMPEG license.
Save | Cancel