If you want an intriguing way to structure work, Stayfocused is your choice. The idea of Stayfocused is based on The Pomodoro Technique. The root of the idea is that you work for 25 minutes straight and then break for 5 minutes.
- Redo Task: Redo task anytime you wanted;
- Break Alert: Show Message for having a break after did work for 25 minutes;
- Launch Apps: Choose any apps needed to complete your task;
- Open Sites: Open any websites needed to complete your current task;
- Open Docs: Open any pertinent documents in their default applications;
- Hide Windows: Hide the windows that are not needed to your tasks;
- Hide Icons: Hide desktop icons to help you focus on your tasks better;
- Set Wallpaper: Set a nice wallpaper to help you focus on your task better;
- View Report: View the report that shows how you have spent your time.