Photo Background Remover 1.1 esteve disponível como oferta em 4 de junho de 2015
Photo Background Remover helps to clear digital shots from unwanted background in batch. Manual removal is performed with the aim of two markers: a red marker is used to define the background area that will be removed, while green marker selects the area that will stay untouched.
Automatic background removal doesn’t require any manual adjustments, the program will clear an image by itself. It also features watermark protection.
Purchase an Unlimited personal license (with support and updates) at 70% discount!
Windows NT/ 2000/ 2003/ SBS 2003/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8
Photo Stamp Remover is a photo correction utility that can remove watermarks, date stamps and other unwanted objects that appear on photographs. Purchase a personal license at 70% discount. If you’d like to purchase a business or a service license, please notify us via email: email@example.com
Sketch Drawer is a kind of photo editing software tool intended for converting photographs to pencil sketches. This program enables users to make usual photographs into exquisite pencil-drawn pictures, both black-and-white and colored. Purchase a personal license at 70% discount. If you’d like to purchase a business or a service license, please notify us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SoftOrbits Digital Photo Suite product line provides data solutions for retouching, resizing, converting, protecting and publishing your digital photos. Purchase a personal license at 70% discount.
Comentáriosrios do Photo Background Remover 1.1
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Totally basic! No edge control, no control over blending, colour contamination or semi-transparent areas. And even if you have well defined edges and an uncomplicated background, it’ll still cut the extra pixcels into the object/the foreground; so you can forget about the finer details.
After activation it still wants to connect to the activation server every time you open the program. What’s that all about?
If you’re serious about cut-out tools, take a look here:
Save | Cancel
Installed quickly on W8.1
Basic interface....simply select foreground & background areas & click remove
Annoyingly there is no indication removal is taking place, it appears the program may not be working until the background simply vanishes
Does what it says but no better than any of my other software
Save | Cancel
Actually, there IS a bar at the bottom showing progression, at least when the window is properly displayed, but it seems to have a problem adapting to certain screens. When I try to open it fully on my 1366x768 screen, the bottom and right side are cut.
Save | Cancel
I didn't really wanted to make a review. But, this GOTD has too many issues for $50.
- Help file not updated to the program version/features + of very little help actually.
- At first, I thought the program was not working because I kept clicking on the icon on the toolbar. To remove the background, it's only from the button "Remove" inside the "Toolbox" panel on the right. The icon on the toolbar is only here to show the "Toolbox" if hidden. I thought that the main purpose of a toolbar was to contain shortcuts for actions? And what about tooltips? Gone MIA.
Problem is, the design suffers from the misuse of widgets: the toolbox should have a pin button at least, and not a "x" one. Not only that will be more intuitive, but also save coding. Following, other cases of this lack of understanding the widget library, as if it were necessary to give real life examples.
- From the view menu, you can hide the toolbar. Unfortunately, there are 2 (two) toolbars. No way to hide the 2nd one, not even with right click (and look at the popup menu!). Hit and miss.
- Radius slider: wrong scale (at 20%, the brush is already too big) + does not update value while moving the cursor.
- Brush color: always red, even when selecting foreground brush (green).
- Menu File: what do "Remove selected" and "Remove all" mean? Deleting files on disk? It costs nothing to be more explicit "Remove files from list", if it is the case. And put these menu items elsewhere, but not within the file menu.
- Dull graphics make all the icons almost undistinguishable from the background. Of course, no tooltips.
I don't know why some here say it works as intended. No, it does not.
In my test, it removed more than the selected area in red, eat a good part of a green area too, and did a poor job in automatic mode. In fact, it works in both modes. That makes this program unusable.
Save | Cancel
Installed and registered without any problems, opens up to a depressing mud coloured interface.
Very roughly marked the area to be kept and to be removed on a complex image; the only indication anything was happening was the buttons in the right hand panel greyed out.
Interface did cause some confusion; Remove Background at the top appears to be for batch mode only and to remove from a single image the right hand Remove button and to be used.
Having tried to backgrounds previously and what a tedious process it can be felt that this program would do a huge amount of the work for me leaving only a little necessary work in an editor.
Most definitely a keeper.
Save | Cancel